Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Why hiatus?

Well, after almost two months, I must say rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. So I sit down at my remorseless punisher of fickle fingers. There have been complications; I am trying to get a new(to me) printer on the air, but the design is almost 7 years old and there are no drivers that work for Windows Vista and eventually I decided to upgrade to Windows 7 which is cheap enough with academic discount but the next issue is 32 bits or 64, and I found out that my computer is expecting 64, but I still do not have the two machines communicating. It is enough to make a bookish kid grown old to wonder if his life would be more satisfying had he served time with the blacked out keys in the typing room on the top floor of "The Old Brick School" in Northport, MI.

1 comment: