Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Staying Humble-- Are Numbers Important??

As I begin this chapter , this blog has total of two(2) confessed readers. By comparison, a glance at my Facebook entry makes reference to my #1 son. a handsome dude who was an Ultimate Frisbee jock of international reputation, has acted in vicdeos in Japan and writes a column discussing strategy for th Japanese version of Mahjong. Today's Facebook entry reports that some 43,000 hits have been made on his entry. In contrast,my blog has a total of two(2)confessed followers. Yours truly published a technical book "Circuit Design for HIgh Frequencies and Microwaves" and sold perhaps 500 copies worldwide. The kid published several paperbacks to teach California vernacular to the Japanese and sold almoest a million of the first one. To make a fair comparison, he may have earned less on that one book than I did on mine. Still, it does keep a guy humble. That's all for now, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment